Are you feeling like your classroom needs to step into the 21st century? Put away the chalkboards, and check out these 5 links to help you integrate technology into your classroom.
- Love staying on top of the latest technology trends? This link has great ideas on how to integrate QR codes into your classroom. What a great way to get students engaged in new information and review! http://funintegratingtechnology.blogspot.com/2011/09/qr-codes.html?m=0
2. This link showcases 5 great sites for student collaboration online. Make sure you check out #3, it is an online post-it note board- So much fun! http://www.fractuslearning.com/2012/11/27/sites-student-collaboration/
3. Do you want your students to succeed in science, technology, engineering, and math careers? Read this interesting article on why STEM teachers must teach students how to fail. http://www.usnews.com/opinion/articles/2012/11/23/stem-students-must-be-taught-to-fail
4. This is a great blog post on why students should blog. Technology and improved writing skills- it’s a win-win situation. http://www.pernilleripp.com/2011/10/why-students-should-blog-my-top-10.html
5. Do you have access to one iPad that you don’t know how to best use in a class of 25 students? This link gives you some ideas of how to best use an iPad in your classroom as well as a SUPER long list of apps. As an added bonus, check out the link within this link for elementary teachers. http://eskymaclj.blogspot.com/2012/02/only-1-ipad-in-classroom.html
What is your favorite technology site or iPad app? Share answers and comments below.