There are so many great ideas out there for teachers! Check out a few of our favorite below.
1. This is a great strategy to use so students can inform you how they are progressing through independent work. Each student has one of each color at their desk, and can display the appropriate colors as needed. Source
2. Use kisses and garage sale stickers to sort students into groups. Students can draw randomly or the teacher can pass them out. Happy teachers and students!
3. Hot glue a pom-pom to the end of dry eraser makers to make a convenient eraser for students. Source
4. Use Crystal Light containers covered in paper to store markers and other small things. Source
5. For early finishers- students pick a stick when they are finished that gives them an activity to do. You can make it anything from read a book to write a letter to a friend in Spanish. Source
Share the link to your favorite classroom tips and tricks so we can think, “Why I didn’t think of that?”